top recommended disinfectant brands that work against COVID-19
Are you worried about COVID-19? You can’t always control the fact that you may have to leave your home from time to time, but you can control how you clean your environment. The coronavirus is spreading so let’s make sure we keep our homes clean and most importantly, safe. Bellow we have a list of the top recommended disinfectant brands according to the EPA.
Two things to keep in mind:
1- The more surfaces that you can disinfect in your home or office the better of course. However, most important are the ones you come into contact with often such as countertops, light fixtures, door knobs and appliances, to name a few.
2- Be mindful of what products work best for what surfaces. Although the main goal here is to disinfect, you also want to keep in mind that some products are harsh and not meant for every surface which can easily result in damage to some surfaces such as hardwood floors or kitchen cabinets.
Top brands on the EPA’s registered disinfectant list includes:
· Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
· Clorox Disinfecting Spray
· Clorox Multi-Surface Cleaner + Bleach
· Lonza Formulation
· Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner
· Lysol Disinfectant Max Cover Mist
· Lysol Heavy-Duty Cleaner Disinfectant Concentrate
· OxyCide Daily Disinfectant Cleaner
· Peak Disinfectant Wipes
· Peroxide Multi Surface Cleaner, Disinfectant and Glass Cleaner
· Purell Professional Surface Disinfectant Wipes
· Sani-Cloth Prime Germicidal Disposable Wipe
· Sani-Prime Germicidal Spray
Now that you have a list of some top brand names remember, it is very important to follow the proper instruction because if you try to dilute certain products too much they may not be fully effective which could mean not disinfecting to their full capability. Diluting a product with water might seem like a good idea especially in times of shortages of cleaning supplies and products in the stores, but that extra water might just make all your efforts pointless and ineffective.
Thanks for reading!